- Challenges and prospects for microcredentialsle 24 juin 2022
Quality, trust, transferability and social inclusion are the key factors for microcredentials to play a valuable role in responding to fast-changing labour market demands.
- Cedefop responding to megatrends – tackling disruptionle 22 juin 2022
Cedefop has three overarching priorities for the immediate future, one for each of its strategic areas of operation: to contribute to research and informed policy-making for the green and digital t
- New Cedefop intervention approaches for Ukrainian refugee learnersle 21 juin 2022
Following the displacement of over 2 million school-aged Ukrainians, vocational education and training (VET) institutions, as well as teachers and trainers, of EU host co
- #CedefopPhotoAward video winners visit Cedefople 20 juin 2022
The #CedefopPhotoAward 2021 video winning team, from Poland, visited Cedefop on 20 June to receive their prizes from Executive Director Jürgen Siebel.
- How to advance long-term apprentice mobilityle 17 juin 2022
Setting up intermediary organisations and coordination of all involved ought to be the cornerstones of a European policy to promote and expand long-term
- Slovakia: integrating Ukrainian refugees in VET and the labour marketle 14 juin 2022
According to the monthly data collected via the regular education monitoring system, there were 9 732 learners from Ukraine enrolled in the Slovak education system, of which 1 581 in […]
- Italy: integration of Ukrainian refugees in VET and the labour marketle 14 juin 2022
Several initiatives have been launched in Italy to ensure and safeguard the effective integration of Ukrainian refugees in society, VET and the labour market.
- Norway: reception of Ukrainian refugees in the education system and labour marketle 14 juin 2022
The Norwegian Government is welcoming Ukrainian refugees and has started preparing for the challenges to come. A temporary collective protection status for refugees from Ukraine has been introduced
- European approach to microcredentials a step nearerle 10 juin 2022
Microcredentials for lifelong learning and employability as a tool to tackle the challenges of the fast-paced change in today's labour market was the theme of
- Latvia: integrating Ukrainian refugees into VET and the labour marketle 10 juin 2022
Currently, there are more than 24 000 Ukrainian refugees in Latvia, including 700 at school age.
- Briefing note - Are microcredentials becoming a big deal?le 8 juin 2022
Microcredentials are not new.
- Briefing note - Vocational education and training as a life jacketle 27 avril 2022
Young people not in employment, education or training (NEETs) are absent both from the labour market and the education sector, thus facing a high risk of professional, digital and social e
- Briefing note - An ally in the green transitionle 24 mars 2022
The transition to a green – and more digital – economy and society will upend the job market and create new skill needs across sectors and occupations.
- Briefing note - High esteem but low participationle 28 février 2022
In 2019, Cedefop launched a pan-European opinion survey on adult learning and continuing vocational education and training (CVET).
- Briefing note - Championing the skills revolutionle 1 février 2022
- Briefing note - A fresh look at guidance practitioner professionalismle 3 décembre 2021
Cedefop’s briefing note offers new insights into how countries are modernising their career guidance systems and services. Defining practitioners’ role and recognising their compe
- Briefing note - Shifting our perspective on learningle 30 septembre 2021
As the world looks for a transition to a post-pandemic reality, changes are underway in many European companies.
- Briefing note - Analysing and comparing VET qualificationsle 12 août 2021
Vocational education and training (VET) qualifications must be relevant at national and local levels while opening the door to international comparability.
- Briefing note - Trends, transitions and transformationle 12 avril 2021
The Covid-19 pandemic is changing skill needs and reshaping jobs, while challenging our understanding and analysis of them.
- Briefing note - Apprenticeship: a pill for every ill?le 10 mars 2021
Following the financial crisis and the ensuing economic downturn in the past decade, apprenticeship sparked renewed interest among policy-makers both in Brussels and the EU Member States.&