- Skill mismatch may be on the rise – Cedefop Deputy Directorle 21 janvier 2022
Cedefop Deputy Director Mara Brugia told University of Macedonia students in Thessaloniki that there are indications of an increasing skill mismatch in Europe as a result
- Cedefop's recommendations for apprentice mobilityle 20 janvier 2022
Apprentice mobility within the European Union lags behind and, to tackle this, Member States need to make related policies a priority, said Cedefop Executive Director Jürgen Siebel, speaking at the
- ‘Skillset and match’ January 2022 is out!le 17 janvier 2022
The January 2022 issue of Skillset and match, Cedefop’s magazine promoting learning for work, is now available to read and
- Responsive and inclusive VET in Sloveniale 17 janvier 2022
Vocational education and training (VET) is increasingly appearing in Slovenian public debate about developing an innovative, internationally open and environmentally friendly society.
- Education and the twin transitions priorities for French EU Presidencyle 7 janvier 2022
The European Union’s French Presidency puts education and skills at the centre of public action as part of a new European model for growth.
- New Cedefop podcast: Jürgen Siebelle 21 décembre 2021
In Episode 2 of the Skillset and match podcast, Cedefop Executive Director Jürgen Siebel talks about moving from the private sector
- Cedefop skills intelligence: Skills Panorama’s new homele 21 décembre 2021
In December 2015, Cedefop started powering the Skills Panorama, an interactive web portal offering skills intelligence on countries, occupations and sectors in the European Union.
- Sweden: HVE-flex: fast track to higher VET qualifications through validationle 20 décembre 2021
The HVE-flex pilot project started in 2020 and is now showing the first signs of success.
- Portugal: agreement for vocational training and qualificationle 20 décembre 2021
On 28 July 2021, 14 years after the last VET Agreement, the Government and the social partners signed a strategic document for VET: Agreement for vocational training and qualification: a strategic
- Norway: priorities for further growth and improved quality in higher vocational educationle 20 décembre 2021
In June 2021, the Norwegian Directorate for Higher Education and Skills presente
- Briefing note - A fresh look at guidance practitioner professionalismle 3 décembre 2021
Cedefop’s briefing note offers new insights into how countries are modernising their career guidance systems and services. Defining practitioners’ role and recognising their compe
- Briefing note - Shifting our perspective on learningle 30 septembre 2021
As the world looks for a transition to a post-pandemic reality, changes are underway in many European companies.
- Briefing note - Analysing and comparing VET qualificationsle 12 août 2021
Vocational education and training (VET) qualifications must be relevant at national and local levels while opening the door to international comparability.
- Briefing note - Trends, transitions and transformationle 12 avril 2021
The Covid-19 pandemic is changing skill needs and reshaping jobs, while challenging our understanding and analysis of them.
- Briefing note - Apprenticeship: a pill for every ill?le 10 mars 2021
Following the financial crisis and the ensuing economic downturn in the past decade, apprenticeship sparked renewed interest among policy-makers both in Brussels and the EU Member States.&
- Briefing note - The EU’s port of call for VETle 1 février 2021
Supporting vocational education and training, skills and qualification policies from concept to implementation: Cedefop highlights 2020-21
- Briefing note - Empowering people to cope with changele 17 décembre 2020
In the face of the current health crisis and the far-reaching labour market transformations it entails, the European Union and its Member States are taking action to provide all people in
- Briefing note - Adult learning and continuing vocational education and training valued by Europeansle 6 novembre 2020
Insights from a pan-European opinion survey conducted by Cedefop.
- Briefing note - NQF developments 2019le 30 septembre 2020
For years, the European qualifications framework (EQF) and national qualifications frameworks (NQFs) across Europe have helped build bridges across different countries and education and tr
- Briefing note - Online working and learning in the coronavirus erale 29 juillet 2020
The coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic has highlighted the vast opportunities of working and learning digitally.