- Romania: battery and energy storage training for IVET teachersle 9 décembre 2022
- Finland: TUVA – a new preparatory option for learnersle 9 décembre 2022
- Estonia: VET prepares for the green transition with awareness raisingle 9 décembre 2022
Estonian VET providers, together with other stakeholders, are seeking opportunities for greening in VET in the context of the energy crisis, climate change, and deteriorating environmental conditio
- Cedefop research key for EU action to keep more learners on-boardle 2 décembre 2022
Cedefop’s systematic work on tackling early leaving from education and training is at the heart of a renewed strategy by the European Union towards the European Education Area and beyond (2021-2030
- Netherlands: Utrecht becomes the first city to admit VET learners to the introduction weekle 1 décembre 2022
This year, for the first time VET learners were welcome to participate in Utrecht’s introduction week – the UIT Week. Introduction weeks take place before the start of every new academic year.
- Ireland: new targets for VET and lifelong learningle 1 décembre 2022
Around EUR 1 billion of funding is invested by the Further Education and Training Authority of Ireland (SOLAS) annually in the Further education and training (FET) sector (where most VET occurs), a
- Spain: rural women go digitalle 1 décembre 2022
Women living in rural areas will receive training in digital skills thanks to the digital literacy scheme for women workers hired under the subsidy scheme PROFEA, the plan for the promotion of agri
- Denmark: knowledge centre strengthens research in VETle 1 décembre 2022
With a new national knowledge centre, vocational education in Denmark is taking a step towards a stronger research environment that can raise quality and help solve the challenges this training pat
- Poland’s VET Action Plan 2022-25le 29 novembre 2022
Following the EU Council Recommendation on VET (2020), and the objective
- Greece: 2022 law reforming CVET systemle 29 novembre 2022
In April 2022, the Ministry of Employment introduced a
- Briefing note - Looking back to look ahead: what is the future for VET in Europe?le 2 décembre 2022
In the current, fast-changing education and labour market landscape, there is a need to promote more learner-centred strategies and to build bridges between initial and continuing vocation
- Briefing note - Empowering teachers and trainers to manage changele 31 octobre 2022
- Briefing note - Are microcredentials becoming a big deal?le 8 juin 2022
Microcredentials are not new.
- Briefing note - Vocational education and training as a life jacketle 27 avril 2022
Young people not in employment, education or training (NEETs) are absent both from the labour market and the education sector, thus facing a high risk of professional, digital and social e
- Briefing note - An ally in the green transitionle 24 mars 2022
The transition to a green – and more digital – economy and society will upend the job market and create new skill needs across sectors and occupations.
- Briefing note - High esteem but low participationle 28 février 2022
In 2019, Cedefop launched a pan-European opinion survey on adult learning and continuing vocational education and training (CVET).
- Briefing note - Championing the skills revolutionle 1 février 2022
- Briefing note - A fresh look at guidance practitioner professionalismle 3 décembre 2021
Cedefop’s briefing note offers new insights into how countries are modernising their career guidance systems and services. Defining practitioners’ role and recognising their compe
- Briefing note - Shifting our perspective on learningle 30 septembre 2021
As the world looks for a transition to a post-pandemic reality, changes are underway in many European companies.
- Briefing note - Analysing and comparing VET qualificationsle 12 août 2021
Vocational education and training (VET) qualifications must be relevant at national and local levels while opening the door to international comparability.