- Skillset and match (Cedefop’s magazine promoting learning for work) – September 2021 issue 23le 14 septembre 2021
The September 2021 issue of Skillset and match, Cedefop’s magazine promoting learning for work, is now available to read and download.
- More perceptions: opinion survey on adult learning and continuing vocational education and training in Europele 14 septembre 2021
Volume 2: views of adults in Europe Based on a survey comprising more than 40 000 interviews of people aged over 25 in the European Union, Ice
- Apprenticeship governance and in-company training: where labour market and education meetle 7 septembre 2021
Cedefop community of apprenticeship experts: short papers There is an increasing shift of attention from expanding apprenticeships to improving their […]
- Annual report 2020le 3 septembre 2021
- Adapting business practices to new realities in the middle of a crisisle 3 septembre 2021
First findings from the COVID-19 European company survey This working paper presents the first findings of a survey on the impact of COVID-19 on workplace […]
- Job loss and COVID-19: do remote work, automation and tasks at work matter?le 13 août 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have adverse and non-uniform impacts on future employment prospects for di
- Briefing note - Analysing and comparing VET qualificationsle 12 août 2021
- Investing in career guidancele 4 août 2021
Revised edition 2021 Effective career guidance helps individuals to reach their potential, economies to become more efficient and societies to become fairer.
- Spotlight on VET Sloveniale 30 juillet 2021
Formal vocational education and training (VET) in Slovenia starts at upper secondary level and is provided mainly by public schools that are founded and financed by the State.
- Skill development in the platform economyle 8 juillet 2021
Comparing microwork and online freelancing This new Cedefop CrowdLearn study undertakes a comparative analysis of skill development and workplace learning […]