Toutes les actualités sur cedefop.europa.eu »
- Forecasting skills for a green futurele 28 mars 2023
Cedefop's skills forecast enables policy-makers, businesses and the training community to pave the way for the green transiti
- Have your say on the work of Cedefop, EU-OSHA, Eurofound and ETF!le 16 mars 2023
The European Commission has launched a public consultation to gather evidence on the performance and wider impact of four decentr
- Greening apprenticeships: the Netherlandsle 13 mars 2023
- Greening apprenticeships: Spainle 13 mars 2023
- Greening apprenticeships: Lithuaniale 13 mars 2023
- Greening apprenticeships: Francele 13 mars 2023
- Greening apprenticeships: Croatiale 13 mars 2023
- Greening apprenticeships: Bulgariale 13 mars 2023
- Go digital to go greenle 12 mars 2023
There is a crucial link between the green transition and digitalisation, as the latter is a main driver for the greening of the economy, Cedefop Deputy Director Mara Brugia told European social par
- Greening apprenticeships: Austriale 9 mars 2023
- Briefing note - Working together towards attractive, inclusive, innovative, agile and flexible VETle 26 janvier 2023
In the framework of European countries’ cooperation on VET and lifelong learning, Cedefop monitors, analyses and reports on countries’ priorities and activities.
- Briefing note - Ready, steady, go!le 24 janvier 2023
Cedefop 2022-23 activities help kickstart the European Year of Skills. In a context of crisis and accelerating megatrends, the Agency continues to focus attention on the vocationa
- Briefing note - Looking back to look ahead: what is the future for VET in Europe?le 2 décembre 2022
In the current, fast-changing education and labour market landscape, there is a need to promote more learner-centred strategies and to build bridges between initial and continuing vocation
- Briefing note - Empowering teachers and trainers to manage changele 31 octobre 2022
The professional development of vocational education and training (VET) teachers and trainers is crucial to helping them perform their many tasks.
- Briefing note - Are microcredentials becoming a big deal?le 8 juin 2022
Microcredentials are not new.
- Briefing note - Vocational education and training as a life jacketle 27 avril 2022
Young people not in employment, education or training (NEETs) are absent both from the labour market and the education sector, thus facing a high risk of professional, digital and social e
- Briefing note - An ally in the green transitionle 24 mars 2022
The transition to a green – and more digital – economy and society will upend the job market and create new skill needs across sectors and occupations.
- Briefing note - High esteem but low participationle 28 février 2022
In 2019, Cedefop launched a pan-European opinion survey on adult learning and continuing vocational education and training (CVET).
- Briefing note - Championing the skills revolutionle 1 février 2022
- Briefing note - A fresh look at guidance practitioner professionalismle 3 décembre 2021
Cedefop’s briefing note offers new insights into how countries are modernising their career guidance systems and services. Defining practitioners’ role and recognising their compe